Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Northwoods Escape - Cabins



On my quest to find cool cabins for show & tell, I came across the HemLoft. Of course the sight of it is amazing, a beautiful organic shape in the trees reminiscent of many of the biodegradable birdhouses I'm seeing out and about. The object, cabin in the trees, hemloft, or whatever you want to call it is stunning, the location extraordinary. The thing that pulled me in, the hook that got me deep down on that visceral level is the story behind it. A romantic notion about retiring at the age of 26 to pursue a life off the grid is kind of a super amazing thing to me. I have that spirit in me... at one time I acted upon such notions fully believing that anything I could possibly imagine for myself could be an absolute reality. I am at a place in my little bubble that allows me to feel this way again. Here is the thing... you are never too old to live everything you believe to be possible. Joel's very nature is inspirational...I hope he finds a way to buy the land that this lovely egg occupies. Help Joel with your advice. He's letting us vote. Raise a glass people! Cheers to the adventurer in us. Follow this lovely example of doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment