Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Happy National Running Day!


2005 the year my running addiction began. This is me following the finish of The Twin Cities Marathon. I have run it every year since. Running is my refuge. Everything can be worked out on a run or close to it. The best part of running is the people I meet along the way. Marathons are events of marathon proportions. Imagine what it takes to care for all the runners. Poor weather on event day can  be an uncomfortable inconvenience. On marathon day weather can be a factor of dangerous proportions. Thankfully the Twin Cities Marathon is put on by real pros.

2 comments:


  1. you should find one which specializes in selling running shoes or sports footwear close to your place. More information on Privacy Policy - Running Addicted on www.runningaddicted.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting on my blog post from 2012 in 2018. xo

      Delete